The Registered Professional Body of the Fitness Industry
WHO IS REPSSA?
INDEPENDANT, NON PROFIT, PUBLIC REGISTERA South African Public Register, for the Fitness Professional, recognised by International Bodies ensuring constant upskilling.
- REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) is the Registered Professional Body for the Fitness Industry which recognises qualifications and expertise.
- It provides a system of regulation that ensures the exercise professionals meet the health and fitness industry standards.
- These standards set an international benchmark.
- REPS provide assurance and confidence to all that exercise professionals are appropriately qualified.
- Members are bound by a Code of Ethical Practise and must hold appropriate insurance.
- To remain on the Register, members must continue to meet their Continual Professional Development (CPD) quota annually.
- REPS runs across the whole of Europe, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, U.A.E, Canada, Belgium, Poland and USA.
REPSSA is operated by a board of governance. The function of the board is to ensure strategic decisions are made, standards adhered to and to ensure that all stakeholders from the industry have a voice.