Are you a Training Provider that has obtained accreditation from a QA and wish to add it to the REPSSA list of accredited training providers? – Follow the quick and easy qualification approval steps below:
- Below is the process required for submission:
- Find the document called “mapping documents” below which you will need to download.
Please complete the relevant document for the Professional Designation application:
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Fitness Instructor
- Pilates Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Exercise Specialist
- Sports Conditioning Coach
- Sports Science Conditioning Specialist
It is recommended before you apply that you have the below available:
- Accreditation Number and Documentation
- Title of program
- Contact Name at the organisation
- Contact email address
- Completed Mapping document
- Professional Designation you are applying for
- Cost to review a mapping of a qualification:
There is a once off fee per qualification submitted of R2000
Download relevant “Mapping Documents”
The cost includes:
- Review of the mapping for the qualification
- Listing on website
- Advertising in our Newsletter
How is it evaluated?
How long will the Qualification Approval process take?
Once REPSSA has received all required documents the application will be submitted to the REPSSA board for verification. The board meetings are held quarterly.